This seminar will provide the participants skillful advice with a simplified step-by-step process of possibly landing a job. It is aimed mainly at students with none or very little experience in applying for a job.
Landing your ﬁrst job is an arduous task. Most students applying for their ﬁrst job think that the only thing they are required to do is prepare a resume. This is one of the biggest misconceptions they have. Realistically, it is not possible to land a job armed with only a resume in hand. There are things that students need to educate themselves about before they embark upon this important phase of their lives. This seminar will provide the participants skillful advice with a simpliﬁed step-by-step process of possibly landing a job.
This seminar will cover issues like
- Preparing for employment by identifying your interests, evaluating your assets, and selecting leads.
- Recognizing the changing nature of job market- Gen Z workplace expectations and reality.
- Composing a persuasive a job application letter also known as the cover letter that highlights your talent to beat the competition.
- Composing and formatting a resume- a summary of your accomplishments tailored to the job, which can land you the ﬁrst interview.
- Conducting yourself appropriately during an employment interview.
- Sending post-interview correspondence, which is about completing the communication tasks needed after the interview
As a bonus, participants will get a list of tried and tested webpage links that will serve for follow-up self-education.
|For more information contact us at
+507 6674-2538 (email@example.com)