FSU students are not required to live on-campus. Students that choose to live off-campus have the option of renting privately-owned apartments in the Clayton area, close to the City of Knowledge. For those students choosing to live on-campus FSU offers the option of living in a supportive, close-knit residential college community at the university-managed “FSU Residence Hall”, which is is within walking distance to all academic facilities and to all the service venues of the City of Knowledge.
Free transportation throughout the City of Knowledge is provided by buses that run every 15 minutes. There are bus stops in front of our residence hall and in front of our main campus building, where all classes are held. Also, the residence hall is within a five-minute walk to “La Plaza”, which is the main meeting point for the City of Knowledge community featuring a food court and several retail and service facilities including convenience stores, a drugstore, a health clinic, etc.
Housing students have access to a full kitchen and dining area where they can prepare their own food. Students also enjoy free parking at both, the residence hall and at our main campus.
Our rooms provide guests with:
- Controlled entrance
- Air conditioning
- Hot water
- Cable Television
- Free Wi-Fi Access (throughout the complex)
- Garden view balcony
- Housekeeping service
- Valuables safe-deposit box
- Mini refrigerator
Services and Amenities
- Full kitchen with microwave, cooking range and fridge and refrigerator
- Shared use of sitting room (ground floor)
- Washer and dryer machines (ground floor)
- Accessibility for persons with physical disabilities (elevator)
- Free bus service within campus
- 24 hour campus security
- Live-in housing assistant
RATES, PAYMENTS AND REFUND POLICY STATEMENT
- Actual cost per student (one semester) is US$2700.00. Interested students must complete a “Housing Application” and send it along with a non-refundable deposit of US $25.00. Once the housing application is processed and the student is notified of the availability of a room, a US$1,775.00 deposit is required to secure the room. This deposit includes a US$750.00 security deposit that will be reimbursed to the student at the end of the corresponding semester of occupancy when the room is vacated, provided that the student is not liable for any damages to the residence; and a US$1000.00 down payment for the cost of housing for the semester. Any charges for damages will be deducted from the security deposit. If the amount of charges exceeds the amount of the deposit, the student will be held liable for the full amount of the charges.
- The outstanding balance must be paid within fifteen (15) days from the beginning of classes.
For current housing rates and additional information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org