Applicants must submit the following documents:
- A non-refundable application fee of $100.00
- Official transcripts of all university coursework (undergraduate or graduate).
- with official translation in English if originals are issued in a foreign language.
- non-US college records must come with a course-by-course evaluation by an educational evaluation agency.
- * Required GPA: Upper division GPA of 3.0 (on a scale of 4.0)
- Official TOEFL, IBT or IELTS scores to prove English proficiency
- We require the following scores: TOEFL of 550, IBT or 80, or IELTS of 6.5.
- Applicants whose native language is English or who have studied in an English-speaking country for at least one year are exempt from this requirement.
- GRE scores (This requirement has been waived for the academic year 2022-2023)
- Statement of purpose (1 required): Write a one-page, double-spaced statement about your career and educational goals.
- A Statement of Purpose (1-page, single-spaced) addressing your career and educational goals, why you consider yourselves good scholarship candidates and how you exemplify the core values of FSU (strength, skill, character).
Create your EMPLID
Follow the instructions in the following dialog to get your Student Identification Number (EMPLID). Please read the procedure carefully. Once you input all the information successfully, your EMPLID will be displayed ON THE SCREEN. You will need to add this EMPLID as one of the fields in the application therefore please make sure to write or copy this number down (you may not have access to it again) If you receive and email about your EMPLID please ignore the instructions in that e-mail, as they are relevant only for applying through our Main Campus. Failure to input a valid EMPLID assigned to your name will result in the inability to process your application.