Applicants must submit the following documents:
- A non-refundable application fee of $100.00
- Official transcripts of all college/university coursework. Applicants who have completed their Bachelor’s degree at Florida State University do not have to submit official college transcripts. Transcripts issued in a foreign language must be accompanied by an official English translation.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores. Please request that those be sent directly to FSU (code 5203)
- Official GRE General Test scores. Please request that those be sent directly to FSU (code 5219)
a) Applicants who have not taken the GRE at the time of their application can be admitted conditionally, but they must take the GRE during their first or second semester of enrollment.
b) GRE Subject tests are not required.
- Statement of purpose (1 required): Write a one-page, double-spaced statement about your career and educational goals.
- Two academic letters of recommendation. Applicants currently or recently enrolled in college should submit letters of recommendation from faculty.
Create your EMPLID
Follow the instructions in the following dialog to get your Student Identification Number (EMPLID). Please read the procedure carefully. Once you input all the information successfully, your EMPLID will be displayed ON THE SCREEN. You will need to add this EMPLID as one of the fields in the application therefore please make sure to write or copy this number down (you may not have access to it again) If you receive and email about your EMPLID please ignore the instructions in that e-mail, as they are relevant only for applying through our Main Campus. Failure to input a valid EMPLID assigned to your name will result in the inability to process your application.