Professor of Marketing and Business consultant in finance, marketing, entrepreneurship and market research. With over 20 years of professional experience in banking and finance developed in Panama and in Mexico City in leading financial institutions such as Citibank, Chase Manhattan Bank, and BAC Credomatic. In BAC/Credomatic he was the Vice-president of Marketing for Panama and Central America.
Was the Administration and Finance Officer for FSU Panama, and Vice-president of Administration and Finance for Boyd Steamship Corp.
Currently is the principal owner and Executive Vice-president of the well know consulting firm Consulting & Strategy.
His professional and consulting experience and work involves the following areas:
- Preparation of business plans and marketing plans
- Feasibility studies for new projects
- Marketing research: Focus Groups and quantitative surveys
- Evaluation of investment projects and project management
- Quality programs (ISO 9000 and Six Sigma) and process re-engineering
- Preparation of operating and capital budgets, including cash flow projections.
Has been an adjunct faculty at Florida State University (Panama Campus) continuously since 2001, in the areas of Basic Marketing and Financial Management of the Firm. Actually, teaches marketing and finance course at USMA and Universidad Latina de Panama, both in the graduate and undergraduate programs.
Frequently teaches seminars and conferences in banking institutions, trade associations, and important companies such as Copa Airlines, the ACP, CV Consultores, Telered, the chamber of Commerce, and the Banking Institute. Topics such as corporate finance, financial planning, services marketing, and service quality.