What you will need to start the application (read carefully)
Before you start your application process, make sure you have the following resources available, in order to be able to complete your online application succesfully. The application can only be completed in one sitting, and takes approximately between 10-15 min. to complete. Please refrain from starting the application process until you have all of the following:
- Digitalized (scanned) PDF files of your High School transcripts (only the last 4 years). If you’re currently on your senior year of high school, you may submit partial transcripts showing your current progress. If you attended to different schools you have to list each school separately in the application form, and submit a corresponding transcript file. If the original transcripts are issued in a language other than english, they must be accompanied by an official English translation. Scanned copies of high school transcripts are required to complete this application and the originals need to be submitted to the admissions and records office before the semester starts. Files must not exceed 1mb in size.
- Digitalized (scanned) PDF files of transcripts from any post-secondary institution you’ve attended (community college, other universities, etc). Scanned copies of official University/college transcripts are required if the student has already started their academic career. Official course-by-course evaluation of all academic records from each non-U.S. college and/or university attended. We recommend using any of the evaluating agencies listed in www.naces.org or ies.aacrao.org. All original transcripts and evaluations must be submitted to the admission and records office before the semester starts. Files must not exceed 1mb in size.
- Digitalized (scanned) PDF files of score results from standardized tests such as SAT, TOEFL or ACT. TOEFL scores are required to start at FSU-Panama but they don’t need to be submitted with this application. If the TOEFL has not been taken before the application is submitted please plan to take it before the semester starts. Applicants who have taken the IBT need to send their scores directly to FSU (code 5203). Applicants who have taken either the SAT or ACT at the time of their application must request their test scores to be sent directly to FSU (SAT code is 5219 and ACT is 0734). Applicants who have not taken the SAT or ACT at the time of their application may enroll at FSU-Panama, but must take either one of these exams during their first or second semester of enrollment.All Files must not exceed 1mb in size.
- An FSU EMPLID (REQUIRED FOR ALL APPLICANTS). The FSU EMPLID is a number assigned to every prospective student by the admissions office at the main campus, and it’s used later on to activate your FSUID, which you will use to access all FSU online services and more.
- A USD $100.00 application fee. At the end of the application process, you will be presented with the different payment options available.
Application deadlines for the 2017-2018 Academic Year
- Fall 2018: July 27th, 2018
- Spring 2019: October 31st, 2018
Create your EMPLID
Follow the instructions in the following dialog to get your Student Identification Number (EMPLID). Please read the procedure carefully. Once you input all the information succesfully, you will receive an email with your EMPLID. Come back to this page and input your EMPLID in the field at the bottom of the page to start your application process. Ignore the instructions in the e-mail you receive, as they are relevant only for applying through our Main Campus. Failure to input a valid EMPLID assigned to your name will result in the inability to process your application.
Start your Online Undergraduate Application