The objective of this workshop is to provide parents and members of the education community with valuable tools and information to facilitate the implementation of effective bullying-prevention strategies, as well as to help identify and respond to bullying incidents.
This workshop will be directed by FSU-graduate Dr. JoEllen Salce Rogers, a Board Certified Behavior Analyst and Licensed School Psychologist with over 30 years of practice in the State of Florida.
- Aspects of Bullying that Impact Solutions.
- Developmental Stages of Bullying.
- The Evolvement of Bullying.
- Gender Differences in Bullying.
- Basic Behavior Model.
- Self Concept and Bullying.
- Empathy and Bullying.
- Social Skill Training.
- Why Some Anti-Bullying Programs have not Worked.
- What Does Work in Anti-Bullying Programs.
|Regular Price – $320.00.
FSU students / Alumni – $256.00.
Employees of companies associated to City of Knowledge, AmCham and PMI Panama Chapter– $272.00.
Disclaimer: Only one discount is applicable.
We accept Visa or Mastercard credit cards, CLAVE debit cards, and ACH transfers. Checks must be made payable to: Fundación Florida State University Panama. Our R.U.C number is: 440412-1-19243 DV90. For more information regarding payments, please contact us at (507) 317-0367, Ext. 222.Click here to register or request more information
For more information, Contact us:+507 317-0367 (Attention: Anubis Espino) or write to us at email@example.com
- ABOUT US
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- Diplomado en Project Management (Febrero a Junio 2018)
- Seminarios y Talleres
- Certificados y Políticas
- Solicite Información
- Preguntas Frecuentes
- LEARN ENGLISH
- Professional Development Program
- Desarrollo Profesional