The residential facilities provide a comfortable environment to support the educational mission of the University. The quiet residential neighborhood provides a haven for studying, yet is only a short ride away from the urban activities of Panama City. The student can also enjoy the peaceful, natural environment from the backyards and patios.
Interested students must complete a “Housing Application” and send it along with a deposit of US $25.00 (non refundable).
RATES, PAYMENTS AND REFUND POLICY STATEMENT
- Room rates may be changed after 30 days notice to the assignee in the event of unanticipated circumstances beyond the control of the University.
- Housing applications are expected to be received at least 90 days prior to the beginning of the semester.
- Once the housing application is processed and the student is notified of the availability of a room, a US$1,525.00 deposit must be paid to secure the room; this payment must be made within the next 30 days of the submission of the application. This deposit includes a non-refundable US$25.00 application, a US$500.00 security deposit that will be reimbursed to the student at the end of the corresponding semester of occupancy when the room is vacated provided that the student is not liable to any damages to the apartment and a US$1000.00 down payment to the cost of housing for the semester. Any charges for damages will be deducted from the security deposit. If the amount of charges exceed the amount of the deposit, the student will be held liable for the full amount of the charges. Security deposit refunds will not be granted under any other circumstances.
- Full time enrollment is required to obtain a student visa from Panamanian immigration authorities (Servicio Nacional de Migracion) which is a requisite to be in FSU-Panama Housing.
- Once reservation is confirmed, the deposit will not be refunded.
With private bathroom
|1st Semester (Fall 2016)||$2,700||$2,900**|
|2nd Semester (Spring 2016)||$2,700||$2,900**|
|Summer 2015 ( 12 week Session)||TBA||TBA|
|Summer 2015 (6 week Session)||TBA||TBA|
|Daily Fee for break Spring-Summer||$25||$25|
* These fees are subject to change without prior notice.
** Only four rooms available
In order to apply for Housing, you can complete the following form and send it via email to Maria Elena Puerta, Housing Coordinator, at: email@example.com